Keeping our community safe and healthy is our first priority. O
If you have been diagnosed with Covid-19, please alert your property team via the contact form on your property’s website.
Help of Southern Nevada 702-369-4357
Catholic Charities 702-385-2662 | Deacon Tom
Boys & Girls Club Family Resource Center
Lutheran Social Services 702-639-1730
United Way 1-866-535-5654
Salvation Army 702-649-8240
Family Promise 702-638-8806
Clark County Social Services 702-455-4270
Las Vegas Urban League 702-636-3949
Project Hope 702-522-9962
Jewish Family Services 702-732-0304 | Sherri Freeman
Preventative Measures & Government Guidance
We are following suggestions from the CDC, WHO and the Nevada Department of Health and Human Resources to ensure safety in our offices and communities. Please find their dedicated Covid-19 resources below.
Nevada Department of Health and Human Resources: https://nvhealthresponse.nv.gov/
Residents and employees should take the following preventive measures including, but not limited to:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Clean and disinfect surfaces after use
- Avoid touching your face, especially mouth and nose
- If possible, cover your mouth with a mask when leaving your home
- Practice social distancing, at least 6ft apart
- Avoid non-essential activities
- Limit essential activities as best possible
Use the form or contact information below to get in touch with Ovation Property Management.
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required.
Need Help? Let's Get In Touch
Thank you for reaching out. A member of the Ovation Property Management team will be in touch soon.
Apartment availability and price are subject to change. Square footages displayed are approximate and may vary slightly. The features and layouts depicted may vary from photos, renderings and plans. Images may not be an exact representation of the community.