- Affection: Being physically touched is a way to show and be shown your love for others. A hand on the shoulder, a hug, or holding hands are all ways that people show affection to one another. It is less about physical desire, and more about wanting a connection with that other person.
- Quality Time: You enjoy spending time with the people that are special to you. You want to have long talks and do activities with them. You feel cherished with they give you their undivided attention.
- Words of Affirmation: You feel love from the expressed words and thoughts of other people. You enjoy hearing compliments and praises from those that you care about. You would rather a note or a sweet letter rather than anything else.
- Gifts: When someone thinks of you, and brings you back a gift, you feel very loved. You like it when people pay for you in restaurants and give you little “just because” presents. You want to know that you were on their mind even when you were there.
- Acts of Service: When someone goes out of their way to help you, you feel very loved. You are enjoy seeing chores done for you, or when someone helps you with a task. It means even more when they complete a task that you know they dislike in order to help you.
← Go Back
What Are Love Languages, and Which One Are You?
July 30, 2019 • Apartment Living
“All you need is love,” according to the Beatles. Love comes in many different shapes and fashions. It crosses nations and tongues, but it can be interpreted differently according to our personalities. Everyone has a unique personality and a unique way of expressing love to one another. Psychologists have narrowed it down to roughly 5 categories that are common love languages between people. 5 Love Languages
Local News Apartment Living Local News
History Behind the Casino Industry in Las Vegas
December 01, 2022 • Local News
Vegas today is synonymous with the many casinos and resorts that inhabit the city. Las Vegas wasn’t
10 Benefits of Living In An Apartment
November 30, 2022 • Apartment Living
Choosing where you live your life during the day and resting your head every night can