What are the advantages of gated communities?You’ll enjoy several advantages if you live in one of Las Vegas’s best-gated apartment communities, including the following:
- Amenities: Gated communities typically offer exceptional amenities, such as swimming pools, private parks, and walking trails
- Community: Gated communities promote positive interactions between neighbors and foster communities among residents
- Less noise: The security measures that keep unauthorized people out of gated communities help reduce traffic in the community, which reduces noise levels. On-site security can also address bylaw violations, ensuring you don’t have to deal with noisy neighbors.
- Lower insurance premiums: Gated communities offer extra layers of protection, reducing the risk of break-ins, theft, and vandalism. Minimizing these risks lowers your insurance premiums.
- Maintenance: Gated communities are maintained and landscaped, ensuring they look and smell good. You’ll never have to worry about noxious odors from neighbors with trash piling up outside their front door.
- Security: Gated communities have alarm systems, cameras, and guards monitoring traffic. The security measures ensure people who aren’t authorized to be on the property, such as those engaged in door-to-door solicitation, are kept out.
Are gated communities safer in Las Vegas?Gates can discourage would-be thieves and vandals from targeting the communities they protect. The burglary rate in gated communities is 33% lower than in non-gated communities. It’s still possible for residents in gated communities to be victims of crimes; however, the cameras and visitor logs can help police identify and apprehend those responsible.
Is it worth living in a gated community?Gated communities may come with more upfront costs, but you can save money on homeowners and auto insurance premiums. You’ll also enjoy the peace of mind of knowing you have home security in place to deter thieves. The outstanding amenities are another factor when considering cost. Depending on the amenities offered in your gated community, you may save money on fitness memberships and other costs. A community with walking trails lets you get fresh air and exercise without driving to a suitable park, saving you time and gas.
Ovation gated communities in Las VegasOvation features the best-gated apartments in Las Vegas. The following luxury communities offer the benefits of a gated community and easy access to the city:
- Tesora features one- and two-bedroom homes south of Las Vegas. Community amenities include a yoga room, fitness center, pool, spa, and on-site management. The luxurious apartments offer fireplaces, bay windows, and granite countertops.
- Adiamo offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes in Henderson. You’re only 20 minutes from the city when you want to enjoy all Las Vegas has to offer. Still, you can enjoy the tranquility of life outside the city in one of our luxury apartments featuring fireplaces, high ceilings, garages, and more. You’ll also enjoy access to the community clubhouse, pool, spa, gas barbecues, and fitness center.
- Arzano offers stylish apartments in a secure, gated community in Henderson. Apartment features include built-in computer desks, fireplaces, and Plantation style blinds. Community features include free WiFi and access to Arzano’s pool, spa, and fitness center.
- Diamond Vista features luxury detached homes with private yards in Northeast Las Vegas. Amenities include a fitness center, guest parking, and a community center.
- Tivoli is conveniently located in Northwest Las Vegas. This community features one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments with fireplaces and granite countertops. Tivoli is pet-friendly, has a pool and spa, and has a fitness center for residents.
- Viviani offers luxury apartments in Southwest Las Vegas. Choose from one-, two-, or three-bedroom apartments with mountain views and convenient access to popular recreational destinations, including Mesa Park.
- Madera offers luxury gated apartments in Summerlin. This pet-friendly community features a clubhouse, fitness center, pool, and spa, and the apartments have fireplaces and covered patios or balconies.
- San Croix is a Southwest Las Vegas community close to stores, restaurants, dog parks, schools, and Spring Valley Hospital. The apartments feature fireplaces, crown molding, and large closets. San Croix offers on-site management, plus a pool, spa, and fitness center.
- Tuscany offers one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments in Summerlin. Tuscany is conveniently located near popular restaurants and shopping venues, and it offers residents luxury amenities, including a pool, spa, clubhouse, and fitness center.