What are the best things to do in Summerlin, Nevada?While Summerlin is known as a quiet residential community, there are also a ton of things to do that are close to the many homes and luxury apartments in Summerlin. Some of the top-rated attractions and places to see include:
- Downtown Summerlin
- Red Rock Casino
- Las Vegas Ballpark
- City National Arena
- Rampart Casino
- Exclusive golf courses
- Donald W. Reynolds Cultural Center
- Outdoor trails and parks
What are the best restaurants in Summerlin, Nevada?Summerlin restaurants have a reputation for excellent dining experiences you won’t soon forget. Many of the best chefs in Las Vegas have chosen Summerlin as their home base, with memorable menus, stunning ambiance, and authentic flavors making a mark on the Vegas restaurant scene. If you find yourself in Summerlin and Las Vegas, here are a few restaurants to check out:
- My Mother’s House - Delivering a uniquely vintage Vegas experience, this local favorite eatery serves up family-style Italian food with Sinatra-inspired live entertainment.
- Grape Street Wine Bar - This is the perfect place to grab a bite with friends in a charming restaurant with great wine and a more casual atmosphere.
- Oh La La French Bistro - With a modern twist on French cuisine, you will always leave satisfied with Oh La La’s lunch, dinner, or brunch options.
- Nittaya’s Secret Kitchen - Get the best Thai food in Summerlin with tasty dishes based on traditional family recipes by Chef Nittaya.
- Pancho’s - Located in Downtown Summerlin, Pancho’s is known for its margaritas, authentic Mexican food, and excellent service.
Where is the best shopping in Summerlin, Nevada?No matter where you live in Las Vegas, Summerlin is the place to shop in Southern Nevada. With several shopping centers, markets, and boutiques throughout the neighborhood, you’re always a few minutes away from whatever you need. For the best Summerlin shopping, be sure to visit:
- Downtown Summerlin
- Tivoli Village
- Rampart Commons
- Boca Park
- Gateway to Summerlin Plaza
- Canyon Pointe
What are the best parks in Summerlin, Nevada?The Summerlin community was built with outdoor recreation in mind, so there’s no shortage of parks, playgrounds, seasonal splash pads, hiking trails, and other areas for active family fun. Some popular Summerlin parks include:
- Fox Hills Park
- Summerlin Centre Community Park
- Spotted Leaf Park
- Gardens Park
- Pueblo Park
- Majestic Park
- Reverence Park
Is Summerlin close to the Las Vegas Strip?You can easily get to the Las Vegas Strip from anywhere in Summerlin in about 20 minutes by car. However, travel times can vary depending on where you’re going on the Strip, if there are events going on, and where you started in Summerlin. While you can take freeways like US-95 or 215 to I-15 N, you can also drive east on streets like Charleston, Sahara, or Desert Inn to get to the Las Vegas Strip from Summerlin.
Is Summerlin close to the Las Vegas Airport?Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) is located east of Summerlin. It will take you about 20 minutes to drive from Summerlin to the airport using the 215 S to the Airport Connector. The proximity to the airport and how easy it is to get there makes Summerlin the ideal location for those who travel a lot or have frequent visitors.
Summerlin apartments for rentFind the best apartments for rent in Summerlin with Ovation! Our properties offer spacious floor plans, sparkling resort-style pools, private balconies, chef-inspired kitchens, fitness centers, and more. Contact us to schedule a tour or to learn more about our available apartment units in Summerlin.
Find Your Next Apartment