Explore our selection of luxury apartments in Henderson!
Is Henderson, Nevada a good place to live?Henderson is a beautiful and vibrant city that is one of the most sought-after areas to live in Southern Nevada. If you’re looking for a neighborhood that offers safety and security, Henderson was found to be the third safest large city of 263 cities, based on statistics analyzed by moneygeek.com. In other reports, Henderson consistently ranks in the top safest cities to live in when compared to crime rates in other major cities. The Henderson Police Department is separate from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police and provides public safety and support exclusively for the communities in Henderson, Nevada. The city also offers family-friendly community events, world-class dining options, outdoor recreation, and newer neighborhoods with the best apartments in Henderson.
What are the best things to do in Henderson, Nevada?Henderson is home to several local attractions, golf courses, hiking trails, and other exciting things to do in Southern Nevada, including:
- Lake Las Vegas
- Cowabunga Bay Water Park
- Lion Habitat Ranch
- Clark County Heritage Museum
- Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Garden
- Local casinos
- More than ten stunning golf courses
What are the best restaurants in Henderson, Nevada?The dining scene in Henderson features everything from long-standing local favorites and family-owned eateries to top-rated restaurants headed by world-renowned chefs. If you find yourself in Henderson and Las Vegas, some Henderson restaurants you should visit include:
- Omelet House - Featured in Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee with Jerry Seinfeld, this beloved diner is a recognized Henderson staple offering breakfast and lunch.
- CRAFT Kitchen - Serving up an array of brunch favorites prepared by the skilled hands of Chef Jaret, this restaurant is also known for its daily bottomless mimosas.
- Hanks’ Fine Steaks & Martinis - Looking for an upscale Vegas steakhouse? Hank’s in Green Valley Ranch is arguably the best steakhouse in Henderson.
- Ventano Italian Grill - Bathed in twinkle lights, this local Italian bistro is the perfect spot to enjoy a meal with family or friends surrounded by good food and friendly staff.
- Juan’s Flaming Fajitas & Cantina - Specializing in sizzling fajitas and exceptional Mexican fare, you can never go wrong with anything you order at Juan’s.
Where is the best shopping in Henderson, Nevada?Henderson has some of the best places to shop in Southern Nevada. Whether you’re looking for high-end designer brands or hand-made items crafted by local artists, you’ll find what you need at one of these shopping destinations:
- The District at Green Valley Ranch
- The Galleria at Sunset
- Whitney Ranch Shopping Center
- Nordstrom Rack
- Boutique clothing stores
- Local furniture and home goods stores
What are the best parks in Henderson, Nevada?For families who want to live close to Henderson parks that feature playgrounds, open spaces for activities and picnics, or areas for their dogs to run around, here are some of the best parks in the city:
- Cornerstone Park
- Whitney Mesa Park
- Green Valley Park
- Hidden Falls Park & Amargosa Trailhead
- Stephanie Lynn Craig Park
- Cinnamon Ridge Park