Find luxury senior apartments in Las Vegas with Ovation!
Is Las Vegas a good place to live for retirees?Las Vegas offers great weather, plenty of outdoor recreation, and a low cost of living that is ideal for retired seniors. You’ll also be close to the Las Vegas Strip, where there are countless things to do, such as:
- Live shows
Are there good apartments for retirees in Las Vegas?Las Vegas has some of the best apartments for seniors that feature luxury amenities, spacious floor plans, and a sense of community for retirees. While these perks are convenient for residents, the affordability of apartments for seniors in Las Vegas is another huge benefit. Here are some examples of luxury senior apartments near Las Vegas that are a good fit for any retiree's lifestyle and budget.
CapriccioThe beautiful Capriccio senior living apartments in Las Vegas feature contemporary design and high-end amenities, including:
- Pool and spa
- Fitness center
- Resident library
- Health and wellness center
- Media and entertainment room
- Full kitchen appliance package
AriosoArioso is another apartment complex for seniors that packs on the perks for retirees. Stay active with an on-property yoga and stretch studio, connect with neighbors in the community social hub, or use the complimentary resident computers to keep in touch with loved ones.
Radiance at Rock SpringsRadiance at Rock Springs takes luxury living to another level for seniors. This stunning property is designed as the ultimate 55+ community, with high-end amenities such as:
- 5-star concierge service
- Breakfast kitchen with seating
- A creative studio with art supplies
- Dog walking services
- Library and community lounge
- Resort-style pool with private cabanas
- Weekly life enrichment events
Radiance at Grand CanyonAnother option for retirees looking for high-end senior apartments in Las Vegas is Radiance at Grand Canyon. This apartment community just south of Summerlin includes the same luxury amenities as Radiance at Rock Springs, giving residents everything they could want right on the property.
MelodyAt the Melody senior living apartments, you’re conveniently close to the 215 freeway, which gives you easy access to Harry Reid International Airport, the Las Vegas Strip, and downtown Summerlin for dining and shopping. The property features one- and two-bedroom floorplans, a pool, a fitness center, and more.
CrescendoCrescendo apartments are great for seniors looking for something close to Summerlin that offers all the benefits of Las Vegas living. You’ll be able to connect with neighbors in the shared spaces and community areas on the property, including a library, game room with billiard table, yoga studio, and fitness center.
Where is the best place to live in Las Vegas for seniors?When searching for the best senior apartments Las Vegas has to offer, retirees can choose between peaceful, quiet neighborhoods and vibrant active areas in Southern Nevada. Check out these areas in Las Vegas:
1. SummerlinSummerlin is full of cozy and quiet neighborhoods that are home to families and retirees alike. You can find several senior communities in this part of town that are a great choice for retirees hoping to take advantage of the local activities in Summerlin. Additionally, you’re only about 20 minutes west of the Las Vegas Strip and all the action in the main part of the city.
2. HendersonHenderson, NV, is a bustling city just southeast of Las Vegas, where you’ll find multiple senior living apartments and gated communities near golf courses, entertainment, dining, and more. If you like to travel or plan to have frequent visitors, you’re also a quick drive away from the Harry Reid International Airport and the Las Vegas Strip.
3. Centennial HillsOn the northwest side of Las Vegas, Centennial Hills is a newer neighborhood in Las Vegas that boasts several benefits, including:
- Large shopping complexes
- Centennial Hills Hospital
- Multiple parks with biking and walking trails
- Easy access to the US-95 freeway