What amenities are most popular in apartments?While the amenities that are most important to apartment hunters can vary, there are several amenities that are consistently popular. Some of these amenities include:
- Swimming pools
- Fitness centers
- Laundry facilities
- On-site maintenance
- Community room
- Outdoor recreational spaces
Ready to find your Las Vegas apartment with the best amenities? Click to start your search and find your dream home!
What does "full amenities" mean?When a Las Vegas apartment complex advertises “full amenities,” it means that they offer more recreational and communal spaces that allow residents to have a "resort-style" experience from the comfort of their homes. These luxury apartments can include all of the most popular amenities mentioned above, plus others like:
- Business center
- Theater room
- Package receiving
What apartment amenities are best?The Las Vegas apartments with the best amenities can vary depending on lifestyle and preferences. Here are a few amenities that many renters find particularly appealing:
1. Pet-friendly amenitiesIf you have a furry friend, look for an apartment complex with pet-friendly amenities such as a dog park, a grooming station, or a designated pet wash area. Some apartments may even provide waste bags and water for your dog, making it a breeze to spend time outside around your complex. Make sure to check with the apartment complex about the breed restrictions or if additional fees apply for having pets.
2. Outdoor spaceFor those who enjoy spending time outside, consider an apartment complex with outdoor amenities like a barbecue area, bike storage, a walking trail, or a rooftop lounge. There may be restrictions on outdoor spaces and their hours of operation, so be sure to talk to the building manager or another associate about any small details you may need to know.
3. High-speed internetFast, reliable internet is a must for many people today. Some apartment complexes offer high-speed internet included in rent or allow residents to easily set up their internet. Check the speed of the internet and what alternatives are available in case of any issues.
4. In-unit washer and dryerHaving an in-unit washer and dryer is a game-changer. No more lugging laundry to a communal laundry room or spending money and time at the laundromat. Your included washer and dryer may range from basic to full-out luxurious. Ask the apartment complex about the age, quality, and functionality of the machines that are currently installed.
5. Smart home technologySmart home technology like a Nest thermostat, smart lighting, or smart locks can be a great convenience in modern apartments. There are many apartments in Las Vegas with these features, so be sure to talk with the apartment complex about what type of smart home technology is available.
If you're looking for a luxury apartment in Las Vegas, don't miss out on our portfolio of properties. View the best apartments for rent in Las Vegas today.
What apartment amenities are standard?Some amenities are considered standard in most Las Vegas apartment complexes. These include:
- Air conditioning and heating: Keeping a comfortable temperature in your home is essential in Las Vegas.
- Kitchen appliances (e.g. refrigerator and stove): These appliances are crucial for cooking meals in your apartment.
- Window coverings: Blinds or curtains on all windows are standard to provide privacy and shade.
- Smoke detectors: For safety purposes, smoke detectors must be present in all apartments.