- Green Apple Spinach Smoothie: This green smoothie will revitalize you and make you feel amazing. Flush out toxins and plump up the skin by boosting your immune system. The crisp, clean taste will zip your taste buds with delight. To make this smoothie, chop up half of a Granny Smith apple, add in two large handfuls of spinach, squeeze a lime, and use coconut milk and spices to create this green protein shake. You can add some Stevia or agave to the mix to your desired sweetness, or leave it tart.
- Protein Pumpkin Shake: When you think of Fall, immediately you think of pumpkin everything. Why wouldn’t you have a pumpkin flavored smoothie? Don’t limit yourself to the Fall season, either. Have this protein packed smoothie any time of year! All it takes is some pumpkin puree, greek yogurt, almond milk, protein powder, a banana, and some spices. If you want to add a little extra crunch, top it off with some granola.
- Blood Orange Ginger Smoothie: Fresh fruit is always the best option for a smoothie. After squeezing some fresh blood oranges, add some frozen raspberries, coconut water, a banana, and cinnamon for flavor. It’s a cool, sweet smoothie that is easy to suck down in one sitting. This shake is also gluten free, dairy free, and vegan friendly. If you want an extra zing, you can shave a few pieces of ginger in the mix. A little bit of ginger root goes a long way.
- Maple Cinnamon Sweet Potato Smoothie: This one doesn’t require any protein powders because all of the energy comes from the sweet potato. It’s a Fall-inspired treat with the sweet taste of maple syrup, spicy cinnamon, and the savory sweet potato all combined into one. Add in a banana, almond butter, almond milk, and chia seeds for even more protein. You’ll be surprised with the smooth, decadent taste!
- Cookies and Cream Recovery Smoothie: This protein shake was designed to replenish the energy that athletes loose after a heavy workout. It’s dense and packed with nutrients and calories to keep you full. It’s dairy free, gluten free, and vegan safe. It takes raw cashews, cacao nibs, dates, protein powder, and almond milk. Be sure to see exactly how to make this smoothie with the recipe. It’s a delicious sweet treat that will make you believing that you are having dessert.
- Apple Pie A La Mode Protein Smoothie: What is more American than apple pie and ice cream? Fall is the perfect time to find your favorite apple variety. To have the best tasting smoothie, peel and freeze some apple slices before making. This smoothie adds in a whey protein flavored vanilla for some serious protein. Use Almond milk, frozen apples, cinnamon and nutmeg and blend it all together for a tasty breakfast. It’s gluten and dairy free, making it vegetarian and vegan approved. Your taste buds will be happy too!
← Go Back
6 Protein-Packed Fall Smoothie Ideas
September 28, 2018 • Apartment Living
Breakfast can be a hassle. You have to cook, eat at the table, and then clean it all up. That takes up a generous amount of time in the mornings. Make a healthy, yet portable breakfast with protein smoothies. To make fall even more exciting, use some seasonal flavors to get inspired.
Others Apartment Living Apartment Living
What To Do With Noisy Neighbors
March 11, 2023 • Apartment Living
The dreaded noisy neighbor. No matter how thick the walls are, some people manage to create enough r...