Best Neighborhoods in Las Vegas
1. Downtown Las VegasDowntown Las Vegas is the perfect place to live if you want to be in the heart of the action. There's always something going on, from a concert at the Fremont Street Experience to a show at one of the many hotels on the Strip. Plus, there are plenty of restaurants and bars to keep you entertained. If you're looking for a place to call home full of energy and excitement, downtown Las Vegas is the place for you.
2. The Arts DistrictThe Arts District is one of the best neighborhoods in Las Vegas for several reasons:
- It's centrally located and close to many of the city's major attractions
- It's home to great restaurants, bars, and cafes
- It has a lively arts scene with galleries and performance venues
- It's relatively safe and quiet compared to other parts of the city
- It's affordable, making it an excellent option for newcomers to Las Vegas
3. SummerlinSummerlin is a family-friendly neighborhood. It's close to good schools, has plenty of parks and recreational facilities, and is relatively safe. The homes in Summerlin are also reasonably priced, making it an excellent option for those looking to buy their first home. Just a short drive west is the Spanish Trails community. This community offers nice neighborhoods with reasonable prices. Unlike Summerlin, however, Spanish Trails tends to attract more singles or young couples without children. That means the community is quieter overall, but there's less green space to explore than Summerlin. Both neighborhoods have plenty of outdoor recreation options to enjoy. Due to its popularity, one downside is that it can be hard to find apartments here.
4. HendersonHenderson is a great place to live if you're looking for cities near Las Vegas but not right in the middle of the action. It's also consistently ranked one of the best cities to live in Nevada. The Henderson area is home to many young families, professionals, and retirees. There are plenty of things to do in Henderson, from hiking and biking trails to golf courses and casinos. The schools in Henderson are some of the best in the state, and the crime rate is low. A few areas in Henderson that may interest you include Sunset Hills, Eldorado Meadows, and Black Mountain Ranch.
- Sunset Hills and Eldorado Meadows are known for beautiful parks and offer all-around beauty that is hard to find elsewhere.
- Black Mountain Ranch is nestled between the beautiful Mountains and Golf Course homes lined with palm trees on quiet streets where children play freely with their friends on front lawns. This area has become one of the most popular neighborhoods in Henderson over the last few years.